Saturday, July 12, 2008

Interested in Knitting? Interested in EC?

Then I've got good news for you! April and I have started a group on Ravelry, the ultimate online network for knitters, for all those who want to knit EC friendly clothes:



And, since I can't really make April my knitting slave, and she is currently my only source of custom made EC friendly clothing, I have taken up the challenge to learn how to knit for myself. So far I have managed to cast on. The knit stitch remains elusive, but I have high hopes for mastering it soon...ish...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL and like you haven't tried to make me your slave.

Mama said...

I prefer the term "wooly doula"

Ammerins said...

Hi, just found your blog here too! Cool!
Me and Sams is: ammerins.wordpress.com

Keep up the good work!