Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Offer The Potty

I need a self-reminder! So here goes:

  • If she pulls off the breast but I know her to be hungry or tired and still wanting to suckle, offer the potty, not the other breast.
  • If she tries to pull off her nappy, looks down at her nappy thoughtfully or is just generally playing with her nappy, offer her the potty.
  • If we are lying down to feed and she gets onto her hands and knees and begins to sleepily crawl/stumble away offer the potty.
  • If she is "winging" for "no reason" offer the potty.
  • If she is suddenly gets herself onto her hands and knees (or hands and one knee), stops, and is silent/concentrating offer the potty QUICKLY!

I think we might be back in the EC game, I think her new post-becoming-mobile cues are becoming clear to me.

No comments: