Saturday, May 10, 2008

More From April's EC Collection

Okay, so strictly speaking these items of clothing are not EC specific, they are a dress and beanie and of course leg warmers (there's nerry an outside shot in the colder weather that my babe shan't be in her leg warmers :D) but they are still EC friendly clothes. And more importantly they are a gorgeous gift from the gracious and talented April which make my bub look even more adorable than usual (who'd 'ave thought that was possible?!)



Please excuse how tired the bub is in these shots, seconds after they were taken she had a biiig sleep in her woven wrap :)

I absolutely love this dress and hat set, gorgeous colours, gorgeous designs. I especially love that the hat has something 1920sesque about itself (as my partner observed). I'm a big fan of the 20s and all things flapper. I even do the Charleston and play the clarinet :D

And here we are out and about our niece's second birthday in her special outfit


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noice! May I nab these pics as well? Pretty please?

Mama said...

But of course!

Anonymous said...

thanks...yoink!

I meant to say earlier I thought the same about the hat being 1920's-ish :)

Oh and LOL, I was thinking while I was making, gee I hope she doesn't think I expect her to put her in the dress and the hat at the same time! (yes along with my pink thing, I also have a thing about matching parts of outfits...)

Mama said...

You're a nut! Matching outfits are so cute, and my ocd would never permit me to dress her in the beanie without the dress LOL

But whaddo I know? I love pink after all ;D