Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dada Read Her Cues!

On Friday I caught 2 big poos and 3 wees and when Dada got home he caught a poo after they were having a cuddle and she farted. He said he was wondering if she needed to go to the toilet because she was squirming around a lot and then when she farted he was sure. Yey for Dada getting it!

She had such a big poo that Huz said he didn't know if it would ever be safe to stop holding her over the potty. But she let us know when she'd had enough potty time by tensing her muscles, kicking and beginning to cry.

During the day she was lying on the bed happily kicking around, then she started to look concerned and whimper, I usually think this means she's had enough of kicking around and wants to be picked up for a cuddle but I discovered that this time it meant I'm going to pee (on you LOL).

Yesterday I caught three wee's, a poo, Dad caught a couple of wee's but missed a poo while she was in the ergo.

I also took her away from the potty because she was starting to cry and got her wee right down my leg and onto the kitchen floor. But I didn't even blink at it! Last week I would have been squealing, but I just said "sssss, wees" and got wet :D Happened on lino, so I was pretty happy about that!

Today I've caught two wee's and she hasn't poo'd yet...

No comments: