Friday, April 11, 2008

Woops. Wrong End!

Home again today, but we've both been catching up on sleep. I was so exhausted after little sleep on Wed night and a big adventure all day Thurs that I chose to sleep rather than get up and EC when I felt her squirm this morning.

In the last 24 hours I haven't caught a wee, but I've caught quite a few big vomits LOL Yep, lots of mistaking up-chuck cues for elimination cues.

The bub is being tricksy, lots of farts but no poo to follow. So there's been quite a lot of unnecessary holding her over the potty today. I did manage to catch one biiiig poo, no fart cue, just some squirming as we played on the bed together. She was engaged in my singing and then she wasn't, so I held her over the potty. It took some time but then a massive two spurts of poo exploded. I felt sorry for her, there were some big chunks in there that can't have been fun for her little body...wonder if it was something I ate?

No comments: