Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Getting Familiar With Her Poo Cues

By 9:30 this morning I had caught two poos and one wee! Today was the third day in a row that I caught a poo at around 6:30am. Again she was squirming, slowly waking up, bracing her feet against me and pushing herself upward from her feet. Didn't have to wait long for her to go once I held her over the potty and cued. She had already wee'd in her nappy.

Woke up again just after 9 to her squirming and waking again, this time she also farted, so I had a feeling more poo was coming. I was right, and she had a wee.

Her poo signals are clearer to me than her wee signals. I often think she's going to wee when she's not, she's just restless.

Caught 2 more wee's in the afternoon.

Have mainly stuck to the timing method of holding her over the potty and cueing after she's woken up.

No comments: